Q: Fuel not getting to fuel pump

Fuel is not getting to the fuel pump.The pump is new and the line is free of obstructions. I think the problem is either a loose electrical connection or a faulty fuel sending unit.

A: Hi there. In 1978 there were manual fuel pu...

Hi there. In 1978 there were manual fuel pumps installed on Camaros and sometimes take a long time to prime. I would recommend having a technician come out and get your fuel system primed by manually pouring fuel into the carburetor until it will stay running with the fuel pump. The technician can also inspect for any other possible fuel problems your vehicle may be having.