Q: My car will not turn over and the car is stuck. The lights and stuff will still come on. It's not the battery.

My car will not turn over the lights and stuff will still come one it's not the battery the car is stuck I'm lock mode but it will not switch to acc

A: Hi there. From the description you have giv...

Hi there. From the description you have given, it's hard to determine whether it is the engine that won't turn or the key won't turn. If it is the engine not turning over. It could be the starter. The part where you state you are in lock mode but will not switch to "Accessory" (Acc.) leads me to believe the key won't turn correctly. This could be caused by a worn key and/or worn lock cylinder. Try another key and see if that will work. One last thing to try would be taking tension off of the steering wheel lock by moving the steering wheel and turning the key. If you are still having trouble, I recommend having your vehicle's starting problem diagnosed by a professional so that this can be properly repaired.