Q: Method used to replace clutch fluid

When replacing the fluid in the clutch, what method is used to flush the old fluid? Will normal clutch bleeding be performed, or a reverse bleeding technique? I have previously replaced clutch master/slave cylinder, and believe there is still some air in the hydrolic lines due to the clutch pedal not fully returning. The normal bleeding method was not successful in removing all the air.

There are two different methods that can be used. One is to use pressure on the master cylinder with fluid and push new fluid through the system. The other method is to use a vacuum at the clutch slave cylinder and keep adding new fluid through the master cylinder. Either way it will get all the air out but the pressure method works best.

3. Method used to replace clutch fluid