Hi I’m thinking about sending my conductors plate in for ...

Hi I’m thinking about sending my conductors plate in for repair..I’m wondering upon getting it back and reinstalling it would u provide service that would clear the codes that keep the car in limp mode? It’s a 2006 Mercedes benz e...

Hi I’m thinking about sending my conductors plate in for repair..I’m wondering upon getting it back and reinstalling it would u provide service that would clear the codes that keep the car in limp mode? It’s a 2006 Mercedes benz e350 Mechanic's Assistant: Just to clarify, what's the exact code? And have you tried to reset it? The exact code p 2767 and also p 2188 and p2190 Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your E350 yourself? What have you tried so far? Well I refilled the [transmission](/topics-transmission/) fluid ... then I drained it all took out the valve body cleaned off the conductors plate and valve body and put it all back together it still runs the same .. did not have computer to clear the code.. um I think p2188/2190 may have been cleared when I replaced the camshaft sensor and the crankshaft sensors.. just before removing the valvebody

Automotive Expert
Hello and thank you for using JustAnswer. My name is \*\*\*\*\* \*\*\*\*\* I will do my best to assist you. During this conversation you will be given an automated offer for a phone call. You may accept or decline that offer.I don’t personally offer this service so if you take this another tech may call I’m sorry that you’re having trouble with your vehicle. I will do my best to help you resolve them. Please understand that I do not know your knowledge or capabilities so I may need to ask questions to find out basic information to help solve your specific problem. My aim is to give you the best service possible and to help you. If you have any questions or concerns, please don’t hesitate to let me know. Sometimes it may take a moment for me to respond because I may have to look up information about your concern. I appreciate your patience and will provide responses as soon as possible. Justanswer.com is a site for advice on diagnostics and repair, as well as repair costs estimates, but we are not set up to clear codes online. You would need to either purchase a scan tool that is MB compatible to erase the fault codes or once you have it installed, take your vehicle to a shop to have the codes erased. You can also check with your local parts stores to see if they rent the scan tool, and if they do, rent it and erase the codes. Thanks for using Just Answer and letting me help you. I hope I provided what you needed. If you find more help is still needed, let me know by listing out any remaining questions you have on this concern. I hope the remainder of your day is well.