Q: Maintenance light on in car.

My car is making a noise when running. I also noticed a maintenance light on.

3. Maintenance light on in car.

Q: Car overheating after oil change

There is very little chance that having the oil changed could be causing your car to overheat. Most likely, it is just a coincidence. I would ask for help from one of the mechanics at YourMechanic. They can come to...

Q: Q: Crank No Start

First I would like to apologize for the delay to your answer. I apparently did not click send when I first answered it. The oil leaking from your distributor is not likely to cause a no start condition. Your...

Q: Q: What does the passenger air bag on light mean?

The Passenger Air Bag On light is located on the center console, with the rest of the front passenger indicators. The light will illuminate when the seat sensor detects that an adult is in the front passenger seat, and it...