Q: Low rpms no power 2003 Chevrolet Trailblazer

While driving vehicle it will not go above 3000 rpms and no matter how much acceleration you give it has little to no power.Can you give me any advice?

Is the Check Engine Light on? The throttle body assembly is a common failure item on this vehicle and can cause similar symptoms. In some cases, throttle body assembly will not open properly in accordance with the input from the throttle pedal position sensor. I would have a certified professional, such as one from YourMechanic, come to your car’s location to inspect the loss of power in order to address this appropriately.

3. Low rpms no power 2003 Chevrolet Trailblazer