Q: Loss of right secondary timing tension when warm 2005 Cadillac STS

2005 3.6 ly7... changed head gaskets, complete timing set and oem oil pump... car starts up with minimal timing noise, the noise goes away after a second or two and is fine while driving untill it is completely at operating temp. at that time there is still minimal noise at idle but it does not keep tension under load. i am using full synthetic 5w-30 with a wix filter. there is a considerable amount of build up in the oil filter

3. Loss of right secondary timing tension when warm 2005 Cadillac STS