Q: Loss of power few minutes after starting the car.

I have the problem of power loss with my Nissan Almera 2005 model. It start well but after sometime, the engine goes of. I diagnosed and i found out that the were problems with the Throttle and its sensor and also the lambda probe. for I want to find out what exactly is causing the power loss. Could it be the throttle actuator that is causing it or the P0233 code that say position sensor causes power loss? Thank you.

Hi there. Actually, the OBD-II error code you listed, P0233, is a generic OBD-II code that is triggered when the engine control module (ECM) detects that the secondary circuit to the fuel pump has an intermittent voltage when the fuel pump relay is turned on. The fuel pump secondary circuit powers the fuel pump and can cause a no start or the engine to suddenly stall while driving, which might be the source of the stalling issue you’re experiencing.