Q: Looks like an oil pan leak

I was on the beach and I was driving in the sand and I lost control on the sand and I drove over a log and got stuck. For awhile until I got it out. But it seem to have an oil pan leak. next couple of week it was leaking milky oil but it's been 2 week since that incident

Hello, What you are describing sounds like you may have caused some damage to the oil pan when running over the log. Since the oil pan is one of the most vulnerable parts of the motor at the very bottom of the vehicle, this is actually somewhat common and can cause major engine damage if the oil is leaked out of the motor. I would suggest having a professional from YourMechanic come to your location to inspect and replace your oil pan.

3. Looks like an oil pan leak