Q: Looking for the fuse for air conditioning pump

Fuse location

3. Looking for the fuse for air conditioning pump

Q: Q: Fuse keeps blowing.

Hi, it sounds like you may have a injector that is shorted to ground or an injector cable that is shorted. You can test them with an ohm meter. I would suggest getting a mechanic, such as one from YourMechanic,...

Q: Won't start right away. Chugs while excellerating .

Your 1995 Buick LeSabre has two different problems: The hard start problem is the fuel pressure not being maintained after shut down. This can be caused by the fuel pump in the tank or the pressure regulator on the...

Q: Q: I have a brake fluid leak.

The leaking brake fluid may be coming from the rear wheel cylinder leaking fluid. Replacing the rear brake shoes, drums, and both rear wheel brake cylinders with springs and hardware should be done. This is the most common repair needed...