Q: Lock ignition cylinder

Hello somebody tried to steal my truck and it looks like they ripped the ignition cylinder out and looks like it was drilled but I don't know and how would I go about replacing it

You will need to inspect the damage that was done and if the key cylinder is all that is damaged or the housing that the ignition lock cylinder goes in to. You will also need to have the theft sensor checked for damages. If you are not sure what to look for then have a mechanic like one from YourMechanic do a thorough inspection of the damages and the needed repairs.

3. Lock ignition cylinder