Q: Location of neutral safety sw 03 cts

I can't seem to find where the neutrul safety switch is on my Cadillac, I've looked everywhere online, I even went and bought the Cadillac book, and can't seem to find the exact location..... Please help

The manual shift shaft transmission switch also known as the neutral safety switch on this transmission is located inside the transmission. The switch is only serviceable by removing the transmission oil pan and internal valve body for access to the switch to be able to replace it. The repair should only be done by a qualified transmission mechanic.

3. Location of neutral safety sw 03 cts