Q: Little bit of crankshaft wobble

Hi, I have recently changed my timing belt and noticed a bit of crankshaft wobble (Not sure if it was there before). I have bolted it down to 118 nm (torque required from service manual) and I can see a bit of wobble from it. Is this little bit of play alright?

I have a youtube video of it here:

A: After watching the video myself, I can say ...

After watching the video myself, I can say that you have no problems to worry about. The crankshaft is not bent. The wobble is in the front crankshaft pulley. The outer pulley is mounted to the inner hub by rubber and is never truly perfect. It will always have a small amount of wobble to it. This is normal during operation.

If you'd like a second opinion on this, have a certified technician, like one from YourMechanic, take a look at the timing belt and pulley in person.