Lexus IS 250 2010 electrical problems v6-2.5l lexus charg...

Q: Lexus IS 250 2010 electrical problems

asked by on May 15, 2017

Lexus IS 250 2010. If not driven for 3-4 days battery is dead. After recharging battery no problem. After not driving for 3 days car is dead again. Recharged battery and took car to Firestone, they said battery is ok but they have no equipment to check electrical system. Please help

I have checked all the recalls and technical bulletins for this vehicle and there are no known issues that can cause the battery to go dead in 3 three days. I would suggest you observe the vehicle in the dark after it has been turned off and sitting for at least an hour to see if you hear any noise from vehicle like something is running or see in vehicle without opening doors or using remote. With vehicle sitting you may see an interior light is on in one of the visors or inside causing the vehicle to go dead. Once you locate light then see if it is a switch left on or a defective switch.