Q: Why is there water on my floor?

I have got a Vauxhall corsa 2001 model. the carpets are always soaking wet. I have checked around the window seals and they feel dry so know I'm at a loss to where and how the water is getting in. thanks

This may be related to your heater core failing. As you may know, the heater core is a radiator like component that circulates warm coolant through it that is then used to create the warm air you feel blowing inside the cab of the vehicle when the heater is turned on. The heater core is located near the firewall (back of engine compartment closest to the inside of the car) which is why when it leaks, the water will usually end up on the floor of the vehicle. I would recommend having an expert from YourMechanic come to your location to diagnose and repair your heater core leak.