Q: Lack if power at 20mph

Ok so when my vehice gets to about 20mph it will not accelerate any higher, also pulled codes po300,po304 and po306

Thought maybe cat.converter, but codes not for cat?

3. Lack if power at 20mph

Q: Engine cranks but won't start. VTM-4 engine light is on. OBD shows codes P0365, P0340 & P0132

You say you turned off the engine as soon as the vehicle was stopped. Does this mean the engine still runs? The VTM-4 light is for the traction control and you may have a problem with the system, which could...

Q: I get a misfire on cylinder 4. After the car warms up it runs fine. Could it be plugs?

As a general rule, car engines do not like cold weather and do not do operate as well in cold weather. When you start your car in the morning and turn the key to on, the coolant temperature sensor immediately...

Q: How do I temporarily disable my anti-theft on my 2014 Hyundai Santa Fe while it is on the Amtrak AutoTrain

As far as deactivating the built-in immobilizer, there is no user accessible option to do that. A Hyundai dealer might have access to a control interface to modify the immobilizer but then anything the dealer does will have to be...