Q: Driver's side door hard to close

The driver's side door seems to be off alignment and is very hard to close completely and won't close securely unless I use force. It also tends to open if weight is put on the arm of the door.

A: Hello! On the Dodge Caravans of this partic...

Hello! On the Dodge Caravans of this particular era, the door pin bushings commonly become out of its designed shape after about 8 years of usage. There are 2 bushings, one on each door pin that act as holsters for the pins. Overtime, the bushings will become too wide and cause the pin to wobble inside of it. Resulting in the door becoming harder to close because the door will be forced off track by the faulty bushings. I would recommend having a technician inspect your vehicle's door for bushings that may be worn down or latches that bent in the wrong shape.