Q: Q: Knocking sound

Knocking sound from the engine but it stops every once in awhile

3. Q: Knocking sound

Q: Car shake when going over small bumps.

The suspension could be loose or have a broken bushing causing the control arms to move around or the shock absorbers are worn and causing the tires to bounce violently at highway speeds. If you need further assistance with your...

Q: My transmission was rebuilt 6mos ago, overdrive light blinking

Hi there. The overdrive light flashing is, the time a fault is recognized by the PCM (Powertrain Control Module) and/or TCM (Transmission Control Module). The fault code for the overdrive problem should store in the computer's memory. This should help...

Q: Q: Acceleration hesitation

There are a number of things that may cause the car to hesitate when accelerating such as low fuel pressure, a dirty or faulty mass air flow sensor, clogged or dirty fuel injectors, a faulty throttle position sensor or potentially...