Q: Q: Knocking sound

Knocking sound from the engine but it stops every once in awhile

3. Q: Knocking sound

Q: evap. purge solenoid valve?

Hello, testing the EVAP purge solenoid can be relatively simple, with the right tools and knowledge. A technician such as those we have here will have the right tools, but I will provide you with the right knowledge. Testing the...

Q: Why don't my starter come out after I took both screws off with the wire and both bolts top and bottom

The reason the starter will not come out after you removed the two bolts is because you have three bolts that hold the starter in. There are two on the top close together and one near bottom.

Q: Q: Engine cranks but won't start.

Hi there. There could have been a vapor lock in the fuel line, but also if fuel level is low, then the fuel pump will draw air when going up hill or starting and stopping fast. If the fuel pressure...