Q: Q: Knocking sound

Knocking sound from the engine but it stops every once in awhile

3. Q: Knocking sound

Q: How much would it cost to replace a motor for my Ford Windstar 2000?

Billing question sent to CS for cost of replacing the engine, performing a tune-up, replacing the coil packs, and fixing an oil pan leak.

Q: fuel system status 2 closed loop using o2 sensor for fuel mix

Closed loop with feedback based on O2 sensor output is "normal" status. If this verbiage appeared alongside an OBD-II trouble code(s), I would need the specific trouble code(s), as well as a description of the vehicle malfunction, if any, to...

Q: Brake light malfunction and ABS light has been on for months.

Check the brake light switch on the brake pedal and see if its loose on the contact pin. If the pin feels loose, then the switch needs replaced. For the ABS light to be on, there could be an issue...