Q: I can hear the wheels rotating as I slow down.

The sound speeds up as I drive fastener. Sounds like it's coming from the front of the car.

I first noticed this after I had my SUV serviced in July 2016. Thought I may have just needed the tires rotated, but sound is still occurring after my SUV service 2/24/17.

Any ideas what could be causing this issue?

Thanks, Kamesha

Hi Kamesha. At 45,000 miles, and with the information you provided, I would first think that the sound may be coming from the brake pads. Not knowing what kind of sound the vehicle is making makes it kind of tough to accurately make a guess at the issue, but this mileage, and the fact that its coming from the wheel area and changing with speed, this is what would come to my mind first. This will typically be a metallic type sound and may even have a grinding sound at lower speeds. Either way, I would suggest having an inspection done to locate the problem. If this is something you would like some help with, contact a certified mechanic, like the mobile mechanics available at YourMechanic.com.