Q: Q: Knocking from the motor

When I start my truck, there is a loud knock coming from the motor

3. Q: Knocking from the motor

Q: Q: Tranny

The first thing that needs to be done is to scan the vehicle for all codes. Since the overdrive light is flashing, a simple code reader from your local parts store will not likely be of any help. Code readers...

Q: Q: Won't start

Hello, thanks for writing in. From what you describe it would appear that your vehicle is experiencing some sort of engine performance or electrical issue. If the warning lights are on then I would scan the computer for trouble codes...

Q: What kind of engine oil should I use?

There are several different kinds of engine oil that you have to choose from for your vehicle, but there is only one recommended kind. It varies based on your vehicle model. To choose the appropriate engine oil. If you...