Q: Keep blowing IOD Fuse

I keep blowing my IOD Fuse, i cant seem to find a wire shorting it and blowing it or anything.

You will need to obtain a factory wiring diagram for your vehicle, and unplug each sensor or component power by the IOD fuse, one at a time, to see which one removes the short to ground. Rather than blowing fuses repeatedly, you can use an ohmmeter hooked up to the other side of the fuse and ground, and this will likely display a low resistance signaling a short to ground. As you remove components, watch to see when the resistance gets higher, indicating the circuit is no longer shorted. Whichever component fixes the short is likely either failed or has faulty wiring. If after this you still can’t find the cause of the blown fuses, then I would suggest having a professional, such as one from YourMechanic, diagnose your electrical issue for you.

3. Keep blowing IOD Fuse