Q: Jerking while shifting during deceleration - 1989 Cadillac Brougham

I have intermittent transmission problems on my car. While I'm driving around the city, I have no issues and the shifting is smooth. But, while I'm decelerating to bring the car to a halt, like coming off the freeway, the car begins to jerk during shifting. I had the transmission fluid replaced which helped for a while but hasn't solved the issue. Do you have any suggestion what might help with this?

3. Jerking while shifting during deceleration - 1989 Cadillac Brougham