Q: Headlights and fog lights won't come on

The head and foglights just quit working. Ive gone through bulbs and checked every fuse and relay also bought new sitch itself and LCM but still no dice on the headlights. Is there something else I can try or something I am missing?

Hey there. You’ve covered the basics it seems. This problem may be more than just replacing a part. A technician with access to the wiring diagram for the circuit will be able to check for power and ground along certain points of the circuit to determine where the problem is due to a lack of power or a lack of ground which would cause an open circuit. If you need to an expert to help, have a certified technician from YourMechanic diagnose the light problems and resolve this issue for you.