Q: Jerking while drive and knocking when stoping

Jerking while driving check engin light on and knocking under car when i stop

3. Jerking while drive and knocking when stoping

Q: Need to fix antifreeze leak.

I would recommend having a qualified professional come and perform a cooling system pressure test on your vehicle. There are many places on a vehicle where coolant can leak from, including the hoses, radiator, water pump, and heater core just...

Q: under the back rear of the car is a large cover. It has several holes and oil is dripping from that area.

Hello. If it is leaking from the holes that I think you are mentioning then these holes are the drain holes for the rear cargo area. This typically means that there is something in that area, probably extra oil that...

Q: Strong smell in the car - 2003 Volkswagen Beetle

Hello. To get rid of a smell I would try to pinpoint where it's coming from and focus on cleaning or deodorizing that area. If the smell is coming from the outside then washing the vehicle a few times will...