Q: Jerking while drive and knocking when stoping

Jerking while driving check engin light on and knocking under car when i stop

3. Jerking while drive and knocking when stoping

Q: I drive Mkvi gti, oil pressure fault at high revs >3k rpm

Although your problem with the oil pressure warning is probably instrumentation. It's a bad idea to ignore oil pressure warnings. If the oil pressure is actually low, it will do serious engine damage very quickly. The thing to do is...

Q: Engine control modules replaced on a newer car

Hi there. These modules are common failures on the Jaguar XF. I am sure that this does not make you feel any better about it, but from my experience, once the modules are replaced you usually do not have any...

Q: How costly is it to replace an airbag wiring harness ?

The airbag wiring harness has several sections. So it shouldn't be necessary to replace everything except in the most extreme conditions. There is a section in the column that has a spring like winding, and I think two other sub...