Q: my car makes a bumb sound every time i pass by small bumb

My car is makes bumb sound every time i go a small bumb its starts on the front I keep thinking its the axil or struts or shocks

A: Hello. A few things I would check on the ve...

Hello. A few things I would check on the vehicle are the struts, the axles, the control arm bushings, the ball joints. I would carefully examine the whole front end suspension for any worn or damaged components. You will probably want to have this checked sooner than later to make sure that further damage doesn’t occur. If you’d like, you can enlist the help of a certified mechanic, such as one from YourMechanic, to diagnose your car noise at your home or office.