Q: How can I rule out a head gasket as a reason for my truck overheating?

I am trying to fix an overheating problem. I replaced a leaking hose. I replaced the radiator cap. I replaced the thermostat. I replaced the water pump. I suppose my only two options left are the radiator and head gasket.

A: You will need to do a pressure test on the ...

You will need to do a pressure test on the cooling system to see if there is coolant leaking from the radiator or the head gasket. The other test is to do a compression test on all the cylinders and a cylinder pressure test to see if there is compression going out the radiator. If you will need help getting this checked, consider YourMechanic, as a certified mechanic can come to your home or office to run these tests to diagnose your car’s overheating problem.