Q: Its locked in neutral

My car is locked in neutral it cant slot into reverse or park but it slots into the other gears help please

3. Its locked in neutral

Q: would 2010 honda civic engine fit in 2000 honda civic

The engine may fit but you would have two totally different wire harnesses, computer systems, theft systems, transmission controls, and sensors on the engines. They are all very different so anybody attempting this would have a very hard time getting...

Q: Q: Car will not start

Hi there. Thanks for writing into about the starting issues with your 1993 Honda Civic Del Sol. After reading your question, it appears that you might have a problem with the ignition switch itself if others are able to start...

Q: Q: Brake lights not working

The brake light switch should be checked for proper operation since it's the most common failure for this issue. The the brake light system needs to be checked for a switch failure and to see if water is getting into...