Q: itms reading STEERING WHEEL ASSIST FAULT

Why does my car say STEERING WHEEL ASSIST FAULT

3. itms reading STEERING WHEEL ASSIST FAULT

Q: I replaced new fuel pump and filter and ran good for two days and now it won't start

The fuel pressure should be checked to see if the new fuel pump failed. If pressure is below 40 psi when the key is turned on then replace the fuel pump and filter. When the tank is out you should...

Q: Q: Car stalling when driving

Both of the codes you mentioned have the MAP sensor in common. It is possible that the MAP sensor is faulty on your vehicle. When the vehicle's PCM picks up that the MAP sensor is not functioning, it goes into...

Q: Exssesive fuel consumption

If you are suddenly having poor fuel mileage then you should also have a Check Engine Light illuminating. The light will most likely be indicating a problem with a sensor like an O2 sensor or a mass air flow sensor....