Q: itms reading STEERING WHEEL ASSIST FAULT

Why does my car say STEERING WHEEL ASSIST FAULT

3. itms reading STEERING WHEEL ASSIST FAULT

Q: Mercury Mariner battery light

One hundred forty miles is too far if your alternator has failed, even if you depart with a fully charged battery. In your circumstance, what you want to determine is charging output at the battery posts. Charging output should be...

Q: Car is idling really rough and engine visibly moves downward and back when put into neutral and drive.

As I said before it is going to be a broken motor mount and may need to put car on a lift to see the bad motor or transmission mount that is broken. A bad mount will not stabilize the...

Q: Thermostat - 2009 Mercury Milan

Hello there. This is a common issue with your Mercury Milan. If the coolant temperature sensor reads improperly, it will set the service engine light and require replacement. This sensor is located in the thermostat housing. You can buy the...