Q: it will crank but won't start, have replaced and checked so much

Was driving the forerunner and then it started to slow down on its own like I was running outta gas and then stopped and hasn't started since. I have replaced fuel filter and pump, distributer, checked open circuit and efi. Running out of options

A: The engine will need to be tested to see if...

The engine will need to be tested to see if you have lost fuel pump operation.

Since you replaced the fuel pump, you may have to check to see if the circuit opening relay to the fuel pump and the EFI relay is bad, or the connections to them are corroded off. The circuit opening relay powers the fuel pump blue wire, and if you look in the computer check connector, there is a blue wire you can check to see if you are getting power to the pump there; it is connected to the fuel pump power wire from the relay.

The connectors to the relays are known to get corroded and fall off. If you need help then call a mechanic to come to you and help diagnose the no start condition.