Q: It runs for a hour or so, once it's parked it won't start back.

Once the car is drove than it sits for an hour or so it won't start back. Sometimes it will start then I get to a stop sign or realign the then it dies, after and hour or so it will start back.

A: There is a GM problem report for the Pontia...

There is a GM problem report for the Pontiac G6 with this issue that identifies a loose, or corroded connector for the primary high-speed communication "bus" for the engine, transmission and other components (known as the CAN bus). Check with your GM service manager for PIC4677E, which deals with correcting this problem and the symptoms you are experiencing.

If you'd like a second opinion on this, have a certified technician, like one from YourMechanic, diagnose your starting problem firsthand and advise you what to do from there.