Q: It runs and shuts off and I have to keep accelerating for it to remain on

it ran me off and I have to keep accelerating for q remains on

Hello, thanks for writing in about your 2003 Jeep Liberty. Without additional detail as to the symptoms, this may be something that a qualified professional mechanic may need to inspect in order to properly diagnose. I would recommend having an expert from YourMechanic come to your location to properly diagnose your stalling issue and repair your Jeep. Otherwise, feel free to resubmit another more detailed question concerning your car. Best of luck.

3. It runs and shuts off and I have to keep accelerating for it to remain on