Q: it don't want to start back up

Gave it a full tune after buying it off someone. Drove it home then to the store and back. Next morning didn't want to start. Well we thought it was the fuel pump or filter so change both of them. Still nothing so change the relay still nothing. So change the ignition coral still nothing so change the cts still nothing. So we don't know what else to do. Everything thing looks good. So what could it possible be

Hello there, a no start condition is a very common fault with your 1995 Chevrolet G20. When no start conditions are found the first thing to check is always the battery, the battery needs to be load tested to ensure it is able to start the car. If the battery tests fine than there are a few other faults such as the alternator, starter, wiring harness, battery cable or the ignition switch. You have replaced the other common failure points already. This problem needs to be diagnosed before any further parts are replaced. A qualified technician from YourMechanic will be able to diagnose your no start condition and make any repairs required.

3. it don't want to start back up