Q: Is this the brakes? Is it the caliber? What is it?

My front passenger wheel gets got after I drive for about 15 min. And I notice when I let off the gas the car wants to slow down.

A: When you press the brake pedal, brake fluid...

When you press the brake pedal, brake fluid is pushed out to each wheel to apply the brakes. In the case of a disc brake caliper, the piston applies pressure to squeeze the brake pads against the brake disc. If the brake caliper does not release properly, the brake pads can continue applying pressure to the brake disc. This can cause brake overheating and a pull to one side when applying the brakes. Reasons for the caliper not releasing can be faulty or corroded caliper hardware (slides/pins), a weakened caliper piston seal, or even possible the brake master cylinder having a faulty valve to a particular wheel. Continued driving with the brakes not releasing at any or all wheels can result in the brakes overheating enough to boil the brake fluid enough to lose brake function or in severe enough cases, cause the brake friction material to catch fire. Have a certified technician inspect your brakes as soon as possible.