Q: Where is the thermostat located in a 1993 Pontiac sunbird? Thank you for you time.

My dad wanted to check my thermostat because my car was overheating, although he's never worked with a Pontiac. He was wondering where it would be located in this vehicle.

A: Smart idea to get some info before jumping ...

Smart idea to get some info before jumping in! When you are standing in front of your car looking under the hood, the thermostat housing is close to the front, towards the passenger side, with the radiator hose coming out of it.

If you guys discover any issues with it, feel free to reach out to a certified technician, such as one from YourMechanic. They will be able to diagnose your overheating issue and help with the replacement of your thermostat if necessary. Best of luck!