Q: I have been looking forever to find my transmission dipstick on my 2004 Nissan Sentra ser Spec v still cant find it

I have been looking forever to find my transmission dipstick on my 2004 Nissan Sentra ser Spec v still cant find it.

Hi Kwa’Sean. Thanks for contacting us today. The reason you’re having difficulty finding a dipstick is that there isn’t one on a SPEC Nissan manual transmission. A manual transmission is not a hydraulic unit like an automatic, so replacing fluid or checking fluid is not as important, which is why the manufacturer doesn’t add the dipstick. It should be drained and refilled with new transmission fluid every 60,000 miles.

3. I have been looking forever to find my transmission dipstick on my 2004 Nissan Sentra ser Spec v still cant find it