Q: Is there anyway to open the gas tank for refueling if the fuel gas lever failed to work?

I was trying to open the gas tank for refueling but the lever of fuel gas release is not working / brocken. Is there other way of opening the gas for refueling?

If you remove the inside trunk side trim cover to access the back side of the fuel door you will pull on the manual release and then door can be opened. There are a few (YouTube videos for this procedure.) [https://youtu.be/hRbBKSPW37Y]

3. Is there anyway to open the gas tank for refueling if the fuel gas lever failed to work?