Q: Is it worth buying the used car if the dealer agrees to fix all the problems found in my pre-purchase car inspection report.

Can you provide professional opinion on whether this car is worth buying if the dealer agrees to fix all the problems found in the pre-purchase inspection report by Michael. The price qouted for the car is $8500 and per Michael the fixes need $1000 to fix. If the dealer gives me the car at $7500 is it worth considering to buy it?

A: If they are willing to fix every single iss...

If they are willing to fix every single issue found, as well as drop the price by $1000, it would definitely be worth considering. You need to take into account the blue book value, how the price compares to similar models in the area, and your personal budget. If they are not repairing the car completely, I would suggest you keep looking.

At the end of the day, the most direct answer I can give, is that if this is the car that you want, then this could be a very good opportunity, if they are making the repairs.