Q: Is it worth buying the used car if the dealer agrees to fix all the problems found in my pre-purchase car inspection report.

Can you provide professional opinion on whether this car is worth buying if the dealer agrees to fix all the problems found in the pre-purchase inspection report by Michael. The price qouted for the car is $8500 and per Michael the fixes need $1000 to fix. If the dealer gives me the car at $7500 is it worth considering to buy it?

3. Is it worth buying the used car if the dealer agrees to fix all the problems found in my pre-purchase car inspection report.