Q: Is it possible to put a diesel engine into this particular SUV?

I just want to know if it is possible to have a diesel engine installed into this SUV?

For the Hyundai Tucson, there are actually options to have a diesel engine, so a new engine installation may not even be necessary for this particular model.

Euro models sometimes come with a diesel engine. The cost usually hikes up to thousands of dollars in order to make a swap on other cars. If you really want this engine swap, you need to talk to your service shop at your dealer.

These engine are only particular to right hand drive models in the UK. A conversion would require a complete fuel system upgrade plus the cost of an engine and replacement.