Q: is it ok for 3 cylinder bmw 318i bmw car engine to look like it's shaking

is it ok for 3 cylinder bmw 318i bmw car engine to look like it's shaking

On most vehicles, the engine will vibrate some at idle. Minor imbalances will cause the engine to shake some, but should not be noticeable while operating the vehicle. Major vibrations can be caused by misfires or broken engine mounts. If you feel as if the movement is abnormal, hire one of our mobile mechanics for a personal diagnosis of the shaking.

3. is it ok for 3 cylinder bmw 318i bmw car engine to look like it's shaking