Q: Is $2500 to replace timing belt, water pump, tensioner, an accurate estimate?

My car stalled at a stop sign. When trying to start, makes a spinning sound.

It sounds like the timing belt may have snapped or potentially come off of the pulleys. Depending on any potentially damage that could have been caused by this happening, the cost to repair may vary drastically. i would suggest having an expert from YourMechanic come to your location to diagnose and inspect the vehicle.

3. Is $2500 to replace timing belt, water pump, tensioner, an accurate estimate?