Q: Cat below bank threshold bank2

Changed O2 sensor and rear sensor fluctuates a lot, car runs on lpg and petrol. Check engine light on. I can drive around in car and light won't come on for days. I reset it and stays off for a while. There's no noticeable difference in power and no rattling

Hi, thanks for writing in. If you are experiencing a code related to catalytic converter failure I would recommend having your catalytic converter inspected by a local exhaust professional. Once you have determined if your catalytic converter is failing, I would recommend having it replaced in order to resolve the trouble code you are having. If this trouble code does not affect the drivability of the vehicle, I would recommend replacing it at your own discretion. If you would like help, consider having an expert automotive technician from YourMechanic come to your home or office to inspect your check engine light for you, and make or suggest any repairs needed.