Q: Intermittant vibration along with knocking near front passender wheel.

After driving for about 5-8 miles my car will occasionally vibrate/hesitate to the point when it feels like a tire is starting to go flat. If I pull over and start driving again the vibration will stop for 2-3 miles and then return. When I pull over a third time, I hear a clicking or knocking sound by the front passenger side wheel. Some days the car doesn't vibrate at all.

3. Intermittant vibration along with knocking near front passender wheel.