Q: Interior lights and automatic windows won't work.

My automatic windows in my car won't roll down. I thought it would be a fuse or relay but the repair manual doesn't specify which one it is. Also when the windows stopped working, the interior lights stopped working.

Hi, thanks for writing in. You’re definitely on the right track. I would recommend checking all of the fuses, due to the fact that the manual doesn’t specify a fuse diagram. A quick way to do this is using a fuse tester, which can be picked up at your local auto parts store. Replace any bad fuses and try your lights and windows again. If this is not the problem, there is likely an electrical issue that a qualified technician would be able to diagnose. If you would like help, consider having an expert automotive technician from YourMechanic come to your home or office to inspect and diagnose this issue for you, and make or suggest any repairs as needed.