Q: Intake manifold in engine bay

Hi sir i own 2008 suzuki alto 1.0 4 cylinder i want to know that where the inatke manifold in this car is fitted it is. F10 a suzuki engine does it is fitted down to the air cleaner box in the engine bay and does inatke manifold sit opposite side of the exhaust manifold waiting for reply thanks indeed

On most inline engines the intake manifold is indeed located on the opposite side of the exhaust manifold. There are a few exceptions where both of them come out the same side of the engine such as a Jeep 4.0L inline six engine. I believe Suzuki keeps them on separate sides. If you are in doubt about where your intake manifold is located, you might also try to Google image search a picture of the part so you will know what it looks like. Then you can cross reference that with what you are actually seeing. This should help you identify the location of your intake manifold.

3. Intake manifold in engine bay