Q: Inside edge of tires wearing out too fast

In June, I had all four of my tires replaced. Three of them were wearing unevenly, and the threads were showing through. This has happened before, where multiple tires are worn down and uneven. Anyway, a while ago, I replaced all my tires and had an alignment. I complained that my tires wear unevenly and need to be replaced at less than 10,000 miles. The mechanic told me I need to get my tires rotated more often. He went ahead and rotated my tires without mentioning anything out of the ordinary. Well today, I was headed in to get my tires rotated, and got a flat. After spending too long on the side of the road, and working extra hard to get the stripped lug nuts off, I cut my hand on the threads - they were exposed again. I got curious and immediately checked the other side. The threads on that side were showing again as well. I purchased a road hazard warranty on the last set of tires, but the mechanic this time said he doesn't think it'll cover me this time - there were no hazards on the road. He assured me they would double-check the alignment while my car was in, as well as some other stuff. I'm taking it in tomorrow. Don't auto shops check other basic things while they're doing the alignment? So I know what to expect, what else might be wrong with my tires or car?

There is a technical bulletin from the manufacture to check the alignment camber, and if the camber is out of specification, replace the right rear lower control arm to correct the alignment. As far as the other tires, you should have the complete system alignment checked, and if out of adjustment then the suspension checked for damage or worn out parts. Your camber is out of adjustment if it is wearing on the inside or outside of the tires. Make sure you get the alignment done at a place that has a state of the art newer machine, and not some old machine that may make things worse than they are now. Alignments need to be very precise to keep the tires from abnormal wear.