Q: Inside driver side and passenger side door locks do not work and that is the only way that I can lock my car.

How can I fix my door locks? The inside driver side and passenger side door locks do not work when I push the button and they make no sound. I do not have a lock on my key fob so the only way to lock my car is on my door. I checked my fuses but none of them are burned out. What else should I check?

You may have two bad latch door lock actuators. The only way to tell is to take the door panel off and test the actuator to see if they are getting power and move freely. This is a very common problem and a mechanic can remove the door panels and test the locks out for you.

• Inside driver side and passenger side door locks do not work and that is the only way that I can lock my car.