Q: Truck was stolen and ditched now it won't start

My truck was stolen and put into a small ditch pulled it out and it will not start what are things that I should be checking I thought about the fuel pump not sure about the wcm and someone mentioned a 50 amp fuse under the hood but I don't know what that is.

If the truck was stolen there could be a number of things causing it to not start now including several anti-theft devices on the truck. I would recommend having an expert, like from YourMechanic, come to your home to diagnose your starting issue and use what is called a scanner on the truck. This scanner is used to tap into the vehicle’s computer which most likely registered several fault codes when it was stolen. When these codes are downloaded it will help to pinpoint what types of things to look for when making repairs.

3. Truck was stolen and ditched now it won't start