Q: Truck creaking while driving

When I drive my truck it creaks. The sound appears to come from the front left wheel. Getting in and out of the vehicle also makes a similar sound.

The noise is most likely coming from the upper or lower ball joints, or it may even be coming from the tie rod ends. These joints are commonly known to be develop noise as they wear and bind. I recommend you seek a certified mechanic, such as one from YourMechanic, to come and test your vehicle for you and to do a front suspension check to locate the noise. If one or more joints are bad, then it is recommended to change all the ball joints and tie rod ends, since they all have similar life span.