Q: In a 3y engine is it possible to loose coolant through the intake manifold

My ute has been over heating without any visable leaks and loosing coolant but only on the highway at 100km or above when I stop to let it cool down the coolant is low with no visable leaks I brought a vrs kit for it assuming it was the head gasket when I started working on it I realised the intake manifold was loose so was wondering if this could be the cause

Hello. If the intake manifold is loose, this can cause a wide variety of problems including a coolant leak into the intake. This can also cause severe overheating problems and possibly fatal engine problems. I recommend having a qualified professional diagnose the coolant leak in person in order to have this repair properly addressed.

3. In a 3y engine is it possible to loose coolant through the intake manifold