Q: How do you operate the overhead compartment storage console?

How do you operate the overhead compartment storage console?

Your car’s overhead compartment includes a storage console where you can stash small items, including sunglasses. It’s built into the console and folds upward when not in use. Here’s what you need to do:

1. Press the back edge of the storage compartment door.

2. The compartment will open.

3. Add your item(s).

4. Close the compartment door back (make sure it latches securely).

Tips

• Don’t access the storage compartment while you’re driving – keep your eyes on the road.

• Don’t attempt to store items too large for the compartment. You can damage the hinges, or the compartment might pop open while you’re driving.

3. How do you operate the overhead compartment storage console?