Q: How do you operate the overhead compartment storage console?

How do you operate the overhead compartment storage console?

A: Your car’s overhead compartment includes a ...

Your car’s overhead compartment includes a storage console where you can stash small items, including sunglasses. It’s built into the console and folds upward when not in use. Here’s what you need to do:

1. Press the back edge of the storage compartment door.

2. The compartment will open.

3. Add your item(s).

4. Close the compartment door back (make sure it latches securely).

Tips

• Don’t access the storage compartment while you’re driving – keep your eyes on the road.

• Don’t attempt to store items too large for the compartment. You can damage the hinges, or the compartment might pop open while you’re driving.